Re: FM 5.5.6

I must put in a good word for Adobe UK on this one, having slagged them
off mightily over 5.5. We were sent 5.5.6 at no charge, but they only
started shipping last month.
So we were charged double for 5.5. but given 5.5.6 free.
I am not sure if we are winning but who knows.

BTW
I seem to remember that Adobe were intending to get out of mainstream
consumer prodcuts and concentrate on niche protucts. In which case, why
have they start sponsering professionbal sports teams. The Adobe A now
appears on the back of Bath rugby players jerseys.
--
Marcus Streets       +44 (1223) 723613  mailto:marcus@ncipher.com
nCipher Corporation  Securing the future   http://www.ncipher.com