Re: Color in PDF - Printing in black&white

I have used the Import method for this kind of thing and it's the only way to go.

In one big project for a standards organization, we have three different files, one for pre-publication, one for publication for organization A and one for publication for organization B.

We change the color of cross references by changing the color of the character format. Changing the actual cross reference definition would work too.

This means that you have a single source, but multiple outputs, which is exactly what you want.

- David Crowe