From: FIONA HANINGTON <fionahanington@xxxxxxx>
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Color in PDF - Printing in black&white
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:01:21 -0800

Hi framers

The xrefs in my document are blue so users will know they are links in the PDF.
This looks great online, but the problem arises when the document is printed in black and white (which is what most users will do; we are delivering online manuals only).
The xrefs come out grey and are difficult to read.

How do I generate the PDF so the links print as black? Is there a way?

Info:
FM 7 on Windows
Distiller version 5.0

Thanks,