Re: Discarding generated files in XML (was FrameMaker Release 7.2)

On Friday 21 October 2005 07:46 pm, Lynne A. Price wrote:
> Steve,
>    I just did a quick FM 7.2 test in Windows. I created a FrameMaker book
> with the structure:

OK, Lynne, well thanks. I'll try again when I get a chance to use FrameMaker
7.2. The behavior I describe is with version 7.1, and also with 7.0. However,
that may be irrelevant. Thanks for the debugging suggestions. I'll try them.

Steve Whitlatch