Re: style questions

Art Campbell wrote:
I use Initial Caps on cross-refs to Figures, Chapters, etc.
Italic on book titles, but not components.

I'd suggest you buy several style manuals if your company doesn't have
its own and then pick one to live with, be it Chicago, MS, Sun, or
something else, and use it...

I have a soft copy of MS MoS (ver. 3) if anyone would like a copy. Contact me off-line, please.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers at phoenix-geophysics dot com

Q: Did you hear the one about the statistician?
A: Probably...

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5