Re: PDFMark check boxes are invisible after distilling

Hi Marcus,

Put this in before your existing code:

[ /_objdef {afields} /type /array /OBJ pdfmark
[ /_objdef {aform} /type /dict /OBJ pdfmark
[ {aform} << /Fields {afields}
/DR << /Font << >> >>
/DA (/Helv 12 Tf 1 g )
/NeedAppearances true >> /PUT pdfmark
[ {Catalog} << /AcroForm {aform} >> /PUT pdfmark

You might be able to put it in your prologue file instead of in your
Postscript text frames.

If you are doing a lot of this kind of thing, you might want to consider
MicroType's SP TimeSavers (http://www.microtype.com). It allows you to
create fields using an abbreviated syntax in Hypertext markers. I have been
using it successfully for many years.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267