Windows Framemaker .ps file to Mac PDF file

Hi,

I have a .ps file we created from Framemaker 7.0 that we need to have as a pdf file.

When we tried to distill the file to a pdf with Acrobat 7.0 on windows, but the program just stopped. No log file no nothing.

I took the .ps file home to my mac system and tried distilling it with Acrobat 7.0 for mac OS x. It distills, but some of the font encoding is incorrect. (I have the same fonts, and made sure that i have chosen to embed those in the pdf.)

It looks like that windows encodes to the .ps file different than the Mac.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Russ