From: "Vincent Hurtel" <vhurtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: <framers@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Numbering errors when generating books
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:52:26 +0200

It's exactly what we do. We generate each book using the Edit menu.
But none of the shared files have distinct numbering properties. All the
settings are identical.
So why does FrameMaker tells the contrary ?
We want to establish a pre-set generation properties, in order to simplify
FrameScript book generation automation.
So we don't want to have to re-set each book one after the other.