From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: mercredi 14 septembre 2005 17:59
To: Vincent Hurtel
Cc: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Numbering errors when generating books

OK, I understand your problem.

What I don't understand is why you can't include updating the book file as
part of your FrameScript routine. I think either doing that or building in
Fred's suggestion of activating the "Ignore Warnings" dialog box
as part of your script are the only ways you can get around the warning.

Other than  making copies of the shared file, but that's counter-productive
too.

Art

On 9/14/05, Vincent Hurtel <vhurtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's exactly what we do. We generate each book using the Edit menu.
> But none of the shared files have distinct numbering properties. All the
> settings are identical.
> So why does FrameMaker tells the contrary ?
> We want to establish a pre-set generation properties, in order to simplify
> FrameScript book generation automation.
> So we don't want to have to re-set each book one after the other.

Numbering

--
Art Campbell
art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx