Re: Need help quickly

Hi Mary --

I've been reading this list for a few weeks, and hopefully I can contribute
something from time to time.

The first thing I would suspect is that your currently selected printer for
that book is a non-Postscript printer. Check your print settings and make
sure that you have selected a Postscript printer or "virtual printer" rather
than an inkjet printer that doesn't support Postscript.

I think some of those warnings are symptoms of the unavailable fonts
problem: the x-refs are broken because Frame couldn't open the target file
because the target has "unavailable" fonts. The workaround, if that's really
the case, is to open all of the files in your book first, and then update
the book.

Steve Homer       steve (at) homertechpubs.com
Technical Documentation Services     Santa Cruz, CA  USA
http://www.homertechpubs.com