Need help quickly

Everything's going to pot here.  I have a couple problems that are
preventing me from updating my book:

1. Unavailable fonts.  No matter what I do, I keep getting the message that
such-and-such document using Unavailable fonts.  I have checked all my
paragraph defs.  They all use fonts that are installed on my machine.  The
biggest offender is Courier - Frame keeps telling me it will replace with
Courier New.  Problem is, all my paragraph tags use Courier New and even if
they don't (and I can't find them), I do have Courier installed on my
machine.  Why Frame can't see it, I have no idea.

2. Unresolved X-refs.  I have several documents that continue to tell me
they have unresolved x-refs.  I go in, find them all, update them, save all
my documents, and the next time I open my document, I get the unresolved
x-refs warning again.

3. I'm getting a message about how my current TOC will be overwritten and if
I don't want to save the changes, I should not save the new version, open
the old one and resave in Document format.  Since I'm adding new chapter
files to the book, plus tons of new content, wouldn't I want to replace the
TOC?

We release in two weeks.  My document lock-down is next week.  I need help,
please.

Thanks,
Mary