RE: Need help quickly

Mary,

Perhaps not much help, but what I remember of our past experience with
your 1 & 2:

1--Art's advice sounds about right for a long-term resolution. I can't
find my notes on the problem. I believe it's covered in the Adobe and
Complete Reference manuals. I think we mainly experienced that when
changing default printer. If you changed your default printer setting
prior to experiencing that, try reverting to the previous setting.

2--After first converting to Frame, we had a spate of unresolved xref
messages. Discovered that someone had been setting the Source Type in
the xref dialog to Cross-Reference Markers rather than Paragraphs. Also
we still have them in association with xrefs to points in text insets.
Haven't had time to try a resolution I've read about here or in
FrameUsers. But we reduce the nuisance factor somewhat by having the
text inset setting for frequency of updating inset on Manual instead of
Automatic.

Mike

Mike Long
Team Leader, User Documentation
Medstat
http://www.medstat.com
734-913-3975 Phone
734-913-3200 FAX
michael.long@xxxxxxxxxxx
Behalf
> Of Mary Sutton
> Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:21 AM
> To: Framers (framers@xxxxxxxxx)
> Subject: Need help quickly
>
> Everything's going to pot here.  I have a couple problems that are
> preventing me from updating my book:
>
> 1. Unavailable fonts.  No matter what I do, I keep getting the message
> that
> such-and-such document using Unavailable fonts.  I have checked all my
> paragraph defs.  They all use fonts that are installed on my machine.
The