Re: Mif2Go Character Mapping

Jeremy is the final authority on this, but i think if you just map the characters to themselves, then they will come through like that.

I had to use the mapping feature to do something similar, and i think that would work.

But, like i said, i defer to those more knowledgeable! :)

(But i'm pretty sure mif2go can do it. Haven't found anything yet it can't do!)

Russ