Re: Changes to Framers

Hi Tom and everyone,

My name is Lisa Bronson and I am the new administrator of the FrameUsers.com Web site and email list. I read some discussion about that list here on FreeFramers, so I thought I'd write and give y'all the scoop.

There will be some changes to FrameUsers in the coming months, but most I believe will be viewed by users as positive change. I think the best thing you can do, Tom and anyone else who is interested in the changes to FrameUsers, is join the list. It's free (that is one thing I know that will not change), and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Over the years, I have learned to not judge people or situations based on others' opinions of them. I have a very good friend that I wouldn't have if I'd listened to the opinions of others. I have a beautiful home that I wouldn't be living in if I'd listened to the opinions of others. And I have a job that I love that I wouldn't have if I'd listened to the opinions of others.

But don't take my word for it. Check out the list for yourself. You can subscribe at lists.frameusers.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?site=frameusers

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa B.