RE: FrameMaker UI

Thanks guys, this tool is great! I've just been playing round and dealt with a few of the dialogs that drive me battiest.

This forum may not be the place to ask, but does anyone know how to add a horizontal scroll bar to a listbox? I tried turning on the WS_HSCROLL control but it didn't have any effect. That'd be a really nice-to-have!

Thanks, Rebecca