ANN: FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers 4.0

I am happy to announce the new version of FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers. Highlights include:

* All TimeSavers settings, as well as the Defaults Assistant settings, can now be controlled directly from the TimeSavers menu added to FrameMaker [ see http://www.microtype.com/TimeSavers.html ]

* New TimeSavers shortcuts and functions

* Shortcuts can retrieve text items from a library -- useful for repetitive notes, custom bookmarks, message boxes or to bypass the 255-character limit in FrameMaker markers

* A validation mechanism flags missing/incorrect user-defined values in TimeSavers shortcuts

The new version will be provided free of charge to license holders, as part of our on-going customer support.

FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers 4.0 is compatible with FrameMaker 5-7.x and Acrobat 4-7 (Windows only).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * www.microtype.com
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars