Re: Are character tags picked up in xrefs?

As I do more testing, my joy is tempered a bit. Here is what I have:

Heading1 formatted with Arial Bold. I select a word in the heading and apply
my character format with the new "Arial Italic" font. The word is
italicized, but I lose the bold from the default paragraph font, even though
the Weight is set to As Is.

If I use "Arial Bold Italic", all is fine with the word in the heading, but
my the word in my cross-reference is also Bold Italic, even though the
default paragraph font of my cross-reference paragraph is Regular weight.

So, it seems that this works unless you have different weights between your
cross-reference and source paragraphs.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267