Re: FrameMaker UI

At 01:38 PM 6/11/2005, Thomas Michanek wrote:
Dear colleagues,
I'd like to give my views on the issue of FM's UI. For me, the User Interface
is more than how the GUI looks (menus, buttons, dialogs), it's how you
interact with the software to use its functionality.

Thanks for a detailed and thorough list of changes that wouldn't compromise the "integrity" of the FM UI (by making it into Word or Adobe palette-land). I agree with everything on your list, and I'd love to see your suggestions implemented in the next version of FM, whenever that comes out.

martha
--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
     --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)