Re: Default anchored frame position

FYI, if you have FrameScript, I have a script that will allow you to set
defaults for the anchored frame and graphic properties. It uses an INI file
to control the defaults; I have included it at the end of this email. The
cost for the script is $20. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.frameexpert.com

http://www.travelthepath.com/conf2005.html
> (FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua, November 7-9, 2005)

[Graphics]
; Runaround properties: 1 = None, 2 = Contour, 3 = Bounding Box
Runaround=3

; Border width: Use .015 to 360
BorderWidth=1

; Border (Pen) style: 0 = FillBlack, 7 = FillWhite, 15 = FillClear
Pen=15

; Fill style: 0 = FillBlack, 7 = FillWhite, 15 = FillClear
; (Use FillClear for EPS graphics)
Fill=15

[AFrames]
; AnchorType (Anchoring position for the frame):
; 1 = AnchorInline, 2 = AnchorTop, 3 = AnchorBelow, 4 = AnchorBottom,
; 5 = AnchorSubColLeft, 6 = AnchorSubColRight, 7 = AnchorSubColNearest,
; 8 = AnchorSubColFarthest, 9 = AnchorSubColInside, 10 =
AnchorSubColOutside,
; 11 = AnchorTextframeLeft, 12 = AnchorTextframeRight,
; 13 = AnchorTextframeNearest, 14 = AnchorTextframeFarthest,
; 15 = AnchorTextframeInside, 16 = AnchorTextframeOutside,
; 17 = AnchorRunIntoParagraph
AnchorType=3

; NOTE: Some properties below only apply to certain anchored frame types.
; Changing a setting that does not apply to the anchored frame type
; will have no effect on the anchored frame.

; AFrameIsFloating: 0 = No, 1 = Yes
AFrameIsFloating=0

; AFrameIsCropped: 0 = No, 1 = Yes
AFrameIsCropped=0

; Alignment: 0 = Left, 1 = Center, 2 = Right,
; 3 = Side Closer To Binding, 4 = Side Farther From Binding
Alignment=1

; Baseline Offset: Negative number moves up, positive number moves down.
; NOTE: This is opposite of the user interface.
BaselineOffset=0

; Distance from column or frame: Negative number moves in,
; positive numbers moves out.
SideOffset=0;

; Gap for Run Into Paragraph position.
RunaroundGap=6

; Border width: Use .015 to 360
BorderWidth=.5

; Border (Pen) style: 0 = FillBlack, 7 = FillWhite, 15 = FillClear
Pen=0

; Fill style: 0 = FillBlack, 7 = FillWhite, 15 = FillClear
; (Use FillClear for EPS graphics)
Fill=15

; Gap between anchored frame and graphic.
Gap=6