RE: Default anchored frame position

Hi Stéphane:

You might check out a plug-in called ImpGraph by Bruce Foster.  It allows
you to preset your choices for anchored frames... I think the plug-in costs
$10 or $20.

http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster/products.htm

Good luck,

Kay

--------------------------------------
Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
PHONE: 919.244.8559
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
**Check out the FrameMaker "main event" of 2005 -- three days of learning
and networking in North Carolina: http://www.travelthepath.com/conf2005.html
(FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua, November 7-9, 2005)