Re: Default anchored frame position

Lynne,

How would one make the anchored frame properties available as attributes?
Similar to what I posted?

What does "notation" mean in

            notation attribute "align"
              {
                is fm property alignment;
                value "left" is fm property value align left;
                value "center" is fm property value align center;
                value "right" is fm property value align right;
              }

"notation" is used several different ways in the docs, mostly what I find is
in connection with writing output. What's happenning in the above read/write
rule?

Thanks,

Steve Whitlatch