Default anchored frame position

Dear Framers;

I'm designing a structured applicationfor FrameMaker 7.1, in the EDD I have defined an element (img) as Graphic element, I use read write rules to write the position of the anchored frame as an attribute (style) value. My problem is that when I insert a new img element in a document the anchored frame position containing the graphic is always "below current line". I would like to change the default behavior to have all the anchored frames inserted "run into paragraph" when inserting a new graphic element. Is there a way to set this anchored frame's property value as a default ?

Thanks.

Stéphane.