From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
waynefb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 5:29 PM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: FrameMaker UI

While I didn't mean to turn this into any bashing of FM, there are some
"features" that every major application on the Mac and most on Windows
supports. These are features which have been left out of FrameMaker. It
could be due to the UNIX heritage of FM, but regardless they bug me to no
end that a product that has been around as long as FrameMaker hasn't been
able to update itself.

Examples:

* Look and Feel.
* Drag and Drop.