Re: Last call for FM on Mac?

> I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all FM users out there,
> in particular if you use or care about the Macintosh platform, to
> sign up for Adobe's ongoing FrameMaker survey:
> http://websurveys.adobe.com/invt

In case you've signed up for the survey but haven't received
the invitation email within 2 days:

* Check that you don't have any spam filters active that could
  catch the invitation email. Remember that mail servers and
  your ISP also may have spam filters.

* Try signing up with a different email address, using another
  domain, and possibly another real name.

* Try contacting Sue Day <frame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> directly.

The invitation email looks like this:
Dear Your Name,

Thank you for signing up to take the Adobe FrameMaker survey.
The survey should take approximately 10-20 minutes to complete
depending on your experience. The survey closes September 10,
so please complete the survey today.

To take the survey, simply click on the link below. If that does
not work, copy the address and paste it into the address window of
your Web browser.

http://websurveys.adobe.com/frame/?usr=NNNNNN&pas=XXXXXXXXXX

Your responses will remain strictly confidential. No information
about you will be sold or furnished to any company or agency.

As a token of our appreciation for your time and efforts, we will
provide you with the option of participating in a drawing for one
of five prizes of $100 USD.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
Adobe Systems Incorporated

If you choose not to receive these messages, or if you would like
to change your e-mail address on our database, simply click here:

http://websurveys.adobe.com/frame/change.php?usr=NNNNNN&pas=XXXXXXXXXX

or e-mail us with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll take you
off the list as quickly as possible.  Please include this entire
message in your reply.

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Communicator, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@xxxxxxxxx
http://go.to/framers/ (updated on September 6)