Last call for FM on Mac?

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all FM users out there,
in particular if you use or care about the Macintosh platform, to
sign up for Adobe's ongoing FrameMaker survey:
http://websurveys.adobe.com/invt

The survey closes on September 10, but it may take 2-3 working days
for you to get access to the survey, so sign up as soon as possible.
The survey has the option to vote for an MacOS X version! PC users can
also use this option, if you exchange FM documents with Mac users.

There are also other ways to influence Adobe. Please see my updated
web page: http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/adobe/fmmac.html

If you are, have been, or want to become an FM user on Mac, make
sure to explore all possibilities to voice your concerns!

Regards,