activePDF Maestro

Howdy, folks. Anyone have any experience with this product? Maestro
enables you to add sticky notes and otherwise comment on PDFs. I've used
it a bit and it seems to work just fine.

I've been looking for a cost-effective way for our engineers to embed
comments in the PDFs we send for review. The engineers do not need all
the features of Acrobat, which costs a couple of hundred bucks. Maestro
is $25/seat and even cheaper in quantity. It seems to do everything we
need (which is not much).

I was wondering if anyone has run into or heard of any problems with
Maestro.

thanks, bws