Re: Oh dear, Out of work for a while and I forget everything.

Hopefully the instructions on a Mac and a PC are close enough that you can
find it; they usually are. Here's how I would specify single-sided
printing. You'll need to do this for each template.

1. Select View > Master Pages
2. Select Format > Page Layout > Pagination
3. Click the Single Sided button
4. Verify that the rest of these settings are what you want.

Good luck!

sue ellen