forcing line breaks in a paragraph format

Good morning-Is it possible to hard-code a line break in the Autonumber Format field on the Numbering tab in the Paragraph Designer?

We have a situation where we'd like to force a line break between a table number and a table title (to meet internal standards) so we don't have to manually enter the line break every time.

Is there a way to do this automatically?

Regards,

Elizabeth Klisiewicz