Re: TIFF VS. EPS?

Actually, if you are producing PDF or doing composite color PostScript
printing from FrameMaker and you are running under Windows AND if your
images have already been painstakingly converted to CMYK, then EPS is
the ONLY way of importing those images into FrameMaker unless you want
your color bunneystomped upon by another round-trip of CMYK to RGB (via
FrameMaker to Windows GDI and then to the driver) and RGB back to CMYK
(later on in the workflow, possibly at the RIP). If you don't care what
your CMYK images look like, go ahead and use TIFF. TIFF is fine for
RGB images or if you are printing (or producing PDF from FrameMaker 7)
on the Macinstosh.

        - Dov

PS: The advice about CMYK images also applies to grayscale images!