Re: problem with imported wmf graphics and grey boxes.

Hi Verner,

These sound like resource issues. You don't say what platform, but if it's
Windows, *clear disk space* as much as you can, reboot, and start only
Frame. If regular Frame is available on that machine, try it instead -- it
would be shocking if Frame_SGML didn't have a larger memory footprint than
regular Frame.

Good luck,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6