problem with imported wmf graphics and grey boxes.

Hi Framers

I have a strange problem with a couple of wmf graphics imported by reference
to my reference page.
I use FM+SGML 6.0 my colleague use FM 6.0. With the same file I have the
problem my colleague doesn't:

Often when I open my documents I get the error "cannot display graphics" and
there is a grey drawing. I go to the reference page. The link seems to be
correct. The drawing "caution icon.wmf" is in the specified directory. I
reimport the drawing to the reference page and all seem OK.

It works for a couple of days and then suddenly I get the grey box again.
Mysterious.

If I select the grey box and import and say yes to replace the old drawing I
get a gray box. If I delete the gray box and import to the reference page
and place the drawing where the gray box used to be it works - for a couple
of day.

Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager