Re: unhelpful tints

At 09:43 AM 2/28/02 +0000, Thomas Callan 3337 Analyst_Programmer wrote:

> > > Thanks to Dan for replying to my problem so quickly.  Just to
> > > clarify a few
> > > things: I am using FM 6 on a unix system.  I have been
> > > following the exact procedure detailed in Dan's email below.
> > >
> > > The tint looks fine on screen, but when I print to file or
> > > hard copy it prints at 100% instead of at the tint value.
> > > The color I have been using is Reflex Blue from the Pantone
> > > Uncoated library at 18% tint.

I set up the identical color on my system using FM 6 and applied it to some
table cells.
  It prints faithfully on my inkjet printer.

Can you print to Distiller, then open it in Acrobat? If you get the right
result
going that route, it must be a problem with your printer setup, or perhaps
the ps_prolog file
has been incorrectly modified.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
177 Riverside Ave., STE F, #1151, Newport Beach, CA 92663