RE: Error on importing Word file to Frame+SGML

Probable problems are graphics, tables, or corrupt
Word document.  Most likely corrupt file.

Copy out portions of the document to a new Word doc.
Gets rid of problems due to corrupted Word files.
Do not SAVE-AS.  Copy content to a clean file.

Convert tables to text in Word and then convert them
back to tables in FM.

Using FM6, I was more successful converting .doc files
into FM than using RTF files.  I was given RFT, saved
as .doc in Word, and the graphics came through fine,
and it supported conversion better as DOC.

Jeff