ANN: Bookstore update for Frame 6 book

Hi,

Here's an update of tech stores that carry or order our Frame 6 book.

NEW    (NM) R Books, Los Alamos
        (CA) Op Amp Books, Los Angeles

Also   (MASS) Softpro Bookstores
        (MASS) Quantum Books, Cambridge

        (TX) Bookpeople, Austin

        (COLO) Softpro Bookstore

        (CA) Bookshop Santa Cruz
        (CA) Cody's Books, Berkeley
        (CA) Irvine Sci-Tech Books
        (CA) San Diego Technical Books

        (France) Le Monde en Tique, Paris
                 +33 (1) 55 42 73 73

Any bookstore can order the title, and many have. Just give
the ISBN (1-930597-01-0) and say the publisher is the
distributor. We deliver quickly, generally within 24 hours.

If you have a suggestion for a quality independent bookstore
in your area to carry us, please let us know.

Thanks!

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0