Re: ANN: Mif2Go now free for unemployed TWs and consultants

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:49:21 GMT, "Jeremy H. Griffith"
<jeremy@omsys.com> wrote:

>If you are unemployed,
>and have a personal copy of FrameMaker, we
>will send you a totally free copy of Mif2Go,
>the regular version, not the eval.
>If you are a consultant, you too are eligible
>under the same terms.

As a result of some immediate responses, we
want to clarify eligibility.  If you are in
a marginal situation, such as "Day 70 of a
90-day layoff notification period", you *are*
eligible.  You decide.  Let your conscience
be your guide; it's the only reliable one
you'll ever have anyhow, so use it!

This also is a *world-wide* offer, in case
anyone isn't clear about that.

In addition, we are extending this offer
to include all colleges and universities
that offer FrameMaker-related classes, for
both the class instructors and the students.
For that group, we ask that the students
make tech support requests via the instructor
*first*, to prevent premature burial of our
support staff in an email avalanche...  ;-)

Finally, we are also including all nonprofits
that are actively engaged in human service
work, ecological repair, and animal rescue.
Again, these categories are meant to suggest,
not to exclude.  Decide for yourself.

Please direct your requests (name and email
address) to:
  offer@omsys.com
not to me personally (though birthday
greetings are cheerfully accepted  ;-).
We'll be using automated delivery methods.

Thanks for your *many* appreciative notes;
I may not answer them all personally,
but know that I thank you from my heart.

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **