Midwest and other FM-to-Acrobat seminars

This year I have decided to hold the FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques seminars as one-time events in new locations.
The first of these seminars will be in Houston, Texas, on February 18-19.
Next, I plan to hold a seminar in the Midwest on June 3-4,
and one in Denver on June 10-11.

I have been approached in the Midwest by people from Minneapolis,
Chicago and Indianapolis. In order to decide which of these cities is best,
I would appreciate input from interested Acrobatic Framers in these areas.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
SP TimeSavers / Bookmark Controller / FM-to-Acrobat Advanced Techniques
Courses