Unavailable Fonts

You all have probably answered this question a billion times, and I promise I've read everything on the internet that has to do with dealing with unavailable fonts. To no avail.

I develop with FM on a Macintosh. I need to open the files with FM for Windows. I get the expected "unavailable fonts" message. Specifically, I get
The "Adobe Garamond Italic" Font is not available.
  "AGaramond-Italic" will be used in this session.
The "HelveticaNeue Bold" Font is not available.
  "Times Bold" will be used in this session.
The "HelveticaNeue" Font is not available.
  "Times" will be used in this session.
The "Adobe Garamond" Font is not available.
  "AGaramond-Regular" will be used in this session.
The "Adobe Garamond Bold" Font is not available.
  "AGaramond-Semibold" will be used in this session.
or
The "HelveticaNeue" Font is not available.
  It will be replaced by "Times".
The "Adobe Garamond Regular" Font is not available.
  It will be replaced by "AGaramond-Regular".
The "Adobe Garamond Regular Bold" Font is not available.
  It will be replaced by "AGaramond-Semibold".
The "Adobe Garamond Regular Italic" Font is not available.
  It will be replaced by "AGaramond-Italic".

After playing with the maker.ini file for days, I decided to do the quick and dirty method, i.e. turn off "Remember Missing Font Names", save the files, and hope that all the fonts were replaced with *anything*. That doesn't work!

Even after saving, opening, saving openin, quitting frame, restarting frame, opening, saving, multiple times, the unavailable fonts messages persist.

I am using primarily two fonts on the macintosh:Adobe Garamond and Helvetica Neue. At least, that's how they're named in Framemaker. On the disk, their names are Agaramond and Helvetica 25, 35,45, and 95. On my windows machine, in ATM,  the names of the fonts are AGaramond; AGaramond Italic;AGaramond Bold,;Agaramond Bold Itlaic. The helvetica fonts are Helvetica 25 Ultralight, Helvetica 35 Thin, etc.

In the fonts folder, the garamond fonts seem to have the same names (Agaramond) but the Helveticas are called HelveticaNeue Black, HelvetidaNeue BlackHeavy, etc.

I am still unsure what the differences are between a Windows font and a Framemaker font -- not really the concept of which is which, but rather what is being reported to me when the unavailable fonts message is given.

I have tried all sorts of variations in the maker.ini file, both in sections [WindowsToFrameFontAliases] and [UnknownToKnownFontMap]. For example, I have tried the statements

Helvetica, *, *=HelveticaNeue, *, *, *
And
HelveticaNeue, *, *=Helvetica, *, *
And
HelveticaNeue, *, *=HelveticaNeue, *, *
And combinations of putting bold, italic, etc. in there as well. Still, missing fonts all over the place.

I'm thinking perhaps there's some strange interaction between ATM and FM, but I can't figure out what it is. What I really want is someone to give me an example line, and the place in maker.ini to put it, to map Adobe Garamond (Mac) to Agaramond (Windows) Can anyone help?