Re: UPDATE (2001-11-15) Windows 2000/XP Zapf Dingbats Display Problem

One very sharp-eyed reader of my post yesterday found a typo
(thank you, Chris Wood). The correction is below.

Also, this "FURTHERMORE" recommendation can help eliminate "fonts have
changed" messages from FrameMaker (if all the PPDs only refer to one
font, Courier) AND can eliminate references to "phantom phonts" in
programs such as PageMaker.

        - Dov