Framemaker 6.0, Windows 2000 and Acrobat Distiller 4.05a

Hi

I use FrameMaker 6.0, Windows 2000, Acrobat Distiller 4.05a and Adobe
Postscript driver 5.2.

I have problems with the line spacing on a particular page in my pdf file.
The bottom of the lines are missing.

It looks allright when printed from FrameMaker.
It looks all right when the pdf file is generated from the chapter
The problem arises when I generate the pdf file from the book.

Do you have a solution?

The support knowledgebase says that I have to manually remove the postscript
driver 5.2 and install PSSCRIPT 5.
I am referring to http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/296e6.htm

It doesn't tell me how. It refers to another document --320632, "Removing
the AdobePS 5 Printer Driver for Windows NT" which I havn't been able to
locate.

The Danish Adobe representative told me to upgrade to Acrobat Distiller 5.0.
Is that the solution?

Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager