Re: Frame vs. word AGAIN

I sent this privately to one of my Canadian colleagues, but since Hedley
has broadcast the follow-ups, I guess I ought to do my part and share my
observation, to wit:

SOME Canadians prefer to spell the word "couleur". I wonder if they ever
get to see a version of the software sold in Canada (with corresponding
VAT, GST, whatever) that includes that (and other corresponding) terms!
;-)

Cheers (or rather, Salut!)
Ezra