Add on tool question

I'm looking for an add-on tool or solution that might help me solve a
problem. I'm trying to build a template that automates some issues with
tables that span multiple pages. I've got the Table Continuation variable
that displays at the top of each page of the table. However, I wondered if
someone had an automated way to add "Table continued on next page" to the
bottom of the table. I know that I can use footer rows, but that inserts
this text at the bottom of the last page of the table.

Any suggestions welcome and thanks for listening.

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
http://www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on what you need to do *before* you pick
your single-sourcing tools
Call us to check out the schedule for our single-sourcing classes