Re: Keyboard shortcut

> I myself have version 5.5.6 on an HP-UX 10.20
> platform, for which the answers are not
> appropriate. I was particulatly interested in the reference to the document
> "Customizing FrameMaker Products" as being on the OnlineManuals directory.

In FM 5.5, all online manuals are available directly from the online help.
Click the HELP button, select Online Manuals, and you have the list of
online manuals in FM format. In FM 6, they are no longer available from
the online help; you have to locate the PDF files yourself in the FM
installation directory.

Also see http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/adobe/customizing.html

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Writer, IAR Systems, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/
* *   NEW  WEB  ADDRESS  SINCE  JUNE  1   * *