Keyboard shortcut

Framers, I have been following all of the answers to the original question
about keyboard shortcuts and
it seems that all of those  who replied with an answer apparently uses FM 6
on Windoze. There are some of us that
use other platforms, I myself have version 5.5.6 on an HP-UX 10.20
platform, for which the answers are not
appropriate. I was particulatly interested in the reference to the document
"Customizing FrameMaker Products"
as being on the OnlineManuals directory. I have such a directory but no
such document. Soooooooooo, my question is
"Where can I get a copy of this document that is appropriate for my version
of FM?".  I have searched the Adobe
web site but couldn't find this document.

TIA,  Walt Weaver

ps. I don't want to start  flamewar, BUT being on a workstation instead of
Windoze seems to prevent  most of the problems discussed here,
especially the problems of printer drivers and the use of Distiller.  The
UNIX version of FM comes with its own copy of Distiller included so
that it is very easy to "Save as PDF". I manage a large set of technical
manuals with a large number of figures and equations. No problems.