Re: SGML worries

FM+SGML is a completely separate copy of the FrameMaker application. When you install FM+SGML, you're essentially installing a second copy of FrameMaker, including updating the Windows registry. If you've deinstalled FM+SGML, you need to tell windows to reassociate the .fm file type to the original copy of FrameMaker you installed.

The "demo" banner on printing is standard FrameMaker demo behavior. It goes away when you install a registered version.

...Lee