Re: Unavailable Fonts after Upgrading to 6.0

> * When I open a file, it tells me the document uses unavailable fonts.
> I have changed the default fonts for my paragraph tags to use available ones,
> and saved. It keeps telling me that there are unavailable fonts though,
> each time I try to open, and therefore I cannot generate the book or print, etc.
> I've gone through the document (even the master page) and cannot see anywhere
> that the 'old' font information is being used.

I think you can find the solution to your problem on my web page:
http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers/fonts/unavailable.html
Unavailable fonts can hide in many places, and the solution depends
on whether you know if the fonts in question are used and needed.