Re: Changing Fonts

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.

From: <khedrick@usgs.gov>
> I need to change all the paragraph and character tags in my catalogs from
> one font to another. I have no idea how to do this other than to change
> each one individually in the designer windows.

Bring up the Designer's font properties, press shift-F8 to set
everything to As Is, select the font you want, select Global
Update Options from the Commands button at the bottom, and
update All Paragraph and Catalog Entries.

It works similarly in the Character Designer.

If you have many files to update, you may also consider a
script solution on MIF files.