Re: Equation differences between AdobePS versions

Michael,

Nothing to ever apologize about. These forums are about the exchange of
ideas and solutions. Sometimes we are "right" about our hunches and our
descriptions; sometimes "less right." In either case, we must allow each
other the latitude to "miss" once in a while ...

Virtually all of this is done via educated guess based upon experience.   (8^)>

        - Dov