Re: Adding Fonts

By "one level higher" do you mean "one level closer to root" or
"one level deeper" in the file directory structure. By default,
ATM builds a \PSFONTS and \PSFONTS\PFM directory structure to
store .pfb and .pfm fonts installed by ATM. It does allow you to
define anything you want in ATM, but that would be a user-specific
choice. I would strongly recommend to use the defaults when installing
ATM, at least in terms of font file locations.

        - Dov