Re: Adding Fonts

To directly answer you questions ...

(1) What ATM does is display the font name found in the PFM
file, not the .pfm filename itself. It copies the .pfm file
and the associated .pfb file into the \PSFONTS\PFM and \PSFONTS
directories respectively (there is an option, at least with
ATM Deluxe, to install without copying the files, i.e. access
the fonts and metrics from wherever ... I do NOT recommend that).

(2) ATM builds a directory of \PSFONTS for .pfb files and
\PSFONTS\PFM for .pfm files. You shouldn't muck with this.
By the way, you should NEVER be manually moving files in or
out of these directories. Always install via ATM itself!!!!

        - Dov