Re: Adding Fonts

ATM "looks for" .pfm files, not .pfb files, for purposes of
deciding what fonts are available for installing. When it finds
a .pfm file, it looks for the corresponding .pfb file first
in the same directory and failing that, in the directory level
below the current one.

        - Dov

PS: I assume that you do know that the .pfb file is the font itself
(PFB = PostScript Font Binary) and the .pfm file is a file containing
metrics and font information such as font name under Windows, style
links, character widths, pair kerning information, etc. (PFM = PostScript
Font Metrics).